Creative Rainbow Ninjas
There are 7 types of Creative Ninjas. One for every color in the rainbow. You can read more about it in my blog here: What is an Innovation Rainbow Ninja? [We Paint the Universe in Color]. A team of Ninjas can be but together by all or some of the 7 roles. It’s also possible for a ninja to fill several roles. Here are the 7 roles:
1. Master Green – The Dreamer. The Visionary who always challenges what is possible. They bring the energy to make dreams come true. The think big and never stops asking questions like Why? and What If?
2. Master Yellow – The Debater. The Mindbender who finds problems where others finds none. They test your irrational emotional thinking and preconceived notions if they hold up to science and logic.
3. Master Red – The Disruptor. The Explorer who takes a different path and helps the team to see things in a new light or calls out a groupthink plan. They are excellent at finding new opportunities.
4. Master Violet – The Driver. The Lord Commander who pushes the team forward. The one who communicates with other teams or the receiver and customer of the mission. They motivates the team when the excitement wears of and keeps them focus on a goal in sight. They can also keep conflicts from tearing the team apart.
5. Master Blue – The Detailer. The Engineer who controls facts and keeps the rest from making silly mistakes. They find bugs in the system and relentlessly considers every facet where something can break.
6. Master Orange – The Doer. The Warrior who does all the hard work and is in charge executing tasks at a flying rate. They make things ship.
7. Master Indigo – The Coach. The Ranger is the secret invisible Ninja working outside the team gathering intelligence for the rest of the team. Or inspiration for that matter. Tracking ahead or spying from a distance. Or coaching the team without interfering too much.
@LordSillion [Michael Sillion]
Holistic Thinking Ninja