You need to inspire as well as inform
How does one communicate a scientific or an important message to a broad audience?
We use social media. And to do that one most change the way we communicate.
How to communicate
Think of this when you communicate
- The Message must be quick, clever and strike an emotional chord
- Good vs Evil is a great way to engage ones attention
- We must tell a story that takes place over decades so that it can be understood in terms of a persons attention span of a day
- The message must be useful for the recipient
Motivation to act
What makes the target feel that it must act upon or spread the message you are putting forth?
- It must be personal and important to each individual
- There must be some self-interest included. It can make them look cool or smart. To make their life look interesting.
- They are emotional engaged. Anger or Passion are great motivators.
- The Action must be short and focused. The effort to act must be small.
Follow me on Twitter: @LordSillion